Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I am having the best time!!!

Monday

I spent the day with one of my oldest friends. Heather and I have been friends for over 20 years. We took the girls shopping for the day and out to lunch. We both have two girls, so we filled up her van. I spent huge amounts of money on hair clips for Meredith and matching clothes for both sets of girls. The babies are only 10 days apart, so they looked great!!! (Her baby could eat ours though)

Later that day, my sister bought plane tickets to come see me in a couple of weeks.

Then, we had dinner with my dad and Stephanie, and Ed's mom. We had a nice evening.

THEN, I KILLED ED IN OUR GAME!!!! I am so Awsome!!!

Tuesday

We took the kids to the beach. Ed and the older kids played in the water. I am not fond of sharks and slimy things so I stayed dry with Brenna. I dropped my camera in the sand trying to get her to sit pretty with her little sun hat on. Broke the camera. After Ed managed to get it to come on, you could hear the sand grinding the gears and it stopped focusing on anything more than 4 inches away. So we rushed out to buy a new one. I love it. It is much faster and it is red. Ed wouldn't let me stop in the mall to buy a new purse to match the camera, but I will get one when he goes back to work.

That night we went out to dinner at Heather's favorite restaurant. The girls wore their matching outfits and looked adorable. All the guys sat at one end with the kids and the girls were able to talk. I tried to convince them that moving to South Carolina would be fantastic. Vanessa said that she would have to start coming to church and become a good person. Like that was a bad thing.

We ate some great food. I was very thirsty though, the waiter wasn't to be seen but maybe twice and left my glass empty. This is a big problem for me and I didn't want him to get a tip. However, he decided he wanted one anyway, and gave himself 18%. Crazy!! I might have given him a few dollars because he had to clean up after 7 kids, but that was it!!

After dinner, we came back home and took some pictures of the kids. I will get them up here as soon as I figure out how.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your having having fun. I hope the rest of your trip goes the same. Cant wait to see you. 41 days to go! Love ya.