Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Ears!!!

Does anyone else know the feeling? The one where your ears are about to explode?

School is out, of course. The last few weeks have ok. I usually like the kids being home from school. This is the first time we have had a break since Brenna has been born, that we have not be crazy busy. It is very different. Having Brenna share a room with Meredith makes it hard to have Meredith play in there. Brenna still naps at least twice a day. Having Meredith play in Randy's room causes them to yell at each other.

Gas is too high to go somewhere everyday. Last summer we went out several days a week, just to keep busy. Library, movie, to get half price icees from Sonic, we liked to go out. Now, those icees are like $10. This year, we try to cram it all into one day, which leave us bored for 4 others.

Those children of mine are starting to make me nutty.

Randy had cub scout camp this week. I was hoping for some quiet. Both older children are much better behaved if one is gone somewhere else. They are polite and play well by themselves nicely. I was thinking I would get something done this week.

Nope.

Meredith won't stop talking. Her new favorite subject is how she is so talkative, and why, and how nothing could be done about it. She follows me around the house telling me about it. She is driving her brother to lock his door and wear his head phones. His asked for earplugs yesterday. I think the cat is hiding from her.

I wish I would fit under the bed too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yep..thats your Meredith :)