Monday, May 5, 2008

Pests

Brenna and I went shopping this morning, and then met Ed for lunch. While we were waiting for him to finish up some work, Brenna fell asleep. Ed walked up to her and I after a couple of minutes. I had been reading a sign they had posted on the wall. Some thing about a new sale for the next week. Then I heard screaming..

No, not the baby!!

Ed was yelling. "Spider! Spider! Spider!" Each "spider" was a bit higher and louder than the last. I looked around, at the wall, at the sign I was reading, on the floor.

"No, on the baby!!!"

So, I reached out and smacked the handle of the car seat the spider was running across.

Dead, flat spider.

4 comments:

jen said...

heh heh *snicker*

Anonymous said...

Nice Ed..way to protect your daughter. I dont think screaming is going to make it run away. He is lucky to have Cari to protect them from icky creatures.

rakethetable said...

Ed....Ed.....Ed.... You shouldn't do stuff like this to make the blog.


Funny for tho.

One Scrappy Gal said...

Wow... what a rock! What a man!! Good thing it wasn't a bee... or it might have been mayhem! The horror! The horror!