Sunday, May 18, 2008

Full Moon

Yesterday was a full moon!! Or maybe it is tonight. Either way, it was crazy!!!

Brenna is usually a really good baby. She hardly ever fusses, never really cries. She loves Randy and Meredith, and will watch them play. She will sit and play for quite a while by herself. She talks and smiles and laughs at me most of the day. Sure, she is a bit spoiled. She likes me to be close to her, at least where she can turn and make sure I didn't leave her with Daddy. But, if she can see me, she is a doll.

NOT YESTERDAY!!!

Nope!! My good little girl was a terror. I couldn't put her down for 2 minutes without her SCREAMING. She was fussy, she was sleepy, she was bored. I have about 200 plants to get in the ground, my house is a HUGE mess, my other kids would like to talk to me, and I wanted to write a blog. Nothing got done.

Today, of course, is Sunday. We have church. It is supposed to rain tonight. I would like to get some of the plants in the ground before that. I am sure that if I work outside today, my neighbors will be talking about me. Today is a day of rest (for anyone that doesn't have to fight 3 kids to get ready on time) and I don't think Brenna being difficult is a good enough reason to get my hands dirty. I am going to risk my reputation, and do it though. My plan is to make it seem like I am smelling the flower, and quickly push it in the hole. If I do 1 or 2 at a time, I may just get away with it. Also, we are Methodist and we get out of church about an hour before anyone else. I need to get the holes dug before I see any cars coming.

Wish me luck. I hope they blame the craziness (you know, crazy woman going outside every ten minutes to smell the flowers with no blooms) on the moon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha good luck with that :)