Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

I have had a nice, calm day.

I woke up not feeling well, so we stayed home from church. The baby and I got up around 8 am and went to find some coffee. Taped to the cabinet door was a beautiful card from Ed. He had to work all day, so he left the card for me to find.

Randy and Meredith each gave me a pot of flowers that they had decorated. Also, they had made cards and stories at school. Meredith included a list of questions she had answered about me...
Mom's favorite food.. choklit (chocolate)
Mom's favorite color... yellow
Mom cooks the best... fugge (fudge)
Mom eyes are... blue
Mom is... 10 feet tall
Mom is...90 pounds

What a wonderful girl.

Ed will be home from work soon and we are going out to dinner. I am getting Fajitas. Mmmm.

I hope all you moms out there had a great day.

2 comments:

Farm Girl in MD said...

I love a child's point of view!!

Anonymous said...

wow....10 feet tall and 90 pounds. Are you sure were related :)