Monday, March 31, 2008

Hmmm?

This is going to take some getting used to. The living of life with a question hanging over my head...

Does this go on my Blog?

For months now, every time Ed did something I found amusing, I told him I was putting it on my blog. I did that in defense of all the times he has made me sound foolish on his. Sometimes, at least at first, I think he really thought I had. That I was sneaking over to the computer and writing about him. Of course, I wouldn't tell him the web address. What fun was in that?

He will be good material to write about. He makes me laugh, really hard. He doesn't even have to try.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes....he is very funny. :)

One Scrappy Gal said...

Welcome to the blogosphere... leave your hat by the door.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts...especially any embarrassing ones about the Duck man. Just remember... you are always right. Whoops... he will read this and call me a "Judas" since I was his blog friend first. But like you said before... us girls have to stick together. :)

Duck Hunter said...

Scrappy, you JUDAS! I knew I couldn't trust you.

Swistle said...

Ha! Welcome to the bloggerhood!