Thursday, October 9, 2008

Round and round, we go!!

We went to Furman University the other day. Ed is always looking for a new place to take pictures, and Furman has a beautiful campus. We were there a couple of hours, just walking about. I even got to carry the camera for a bit. I took a few pictures, once I figured out how to turn it on. I think they turned out dark (I wasn't about to change a setting or guess where the flash button was) but, Ed heard the clicking and fixed it for me. Then he took the camera back.



We stopped at the Bell Tower. (Does every college have one?) Ed got some great shots, and almost dropped the flash. I took a few pictures and then slammed my head into the metal stairs. Brenna was starting to get bored looking at the ducks, and laughing at us, so we wandered around the lake, and headed back to the car.


I thought that we were heading directly back to town, but we got stuck before we even got off the grounds. We were stuck in the round about. There wasn't any traffic slowing us down. It wasn't a large round about with several confusing exits. There was a driver that LOVES round abouts. I think we went around at least 4 times. I suspect it was the driving in a counter-clockwise motion that got Ed so excited.

We had a great day!!

2 comments:

Meg and Family said...

I hope your head is ok. Yes, there is something about a round-about that gets steve excited as well. It's almost like watching a dog chase its own tail...haha.

Anonymous said...

haha...round and round we go!!!!!!!!